- * Compartilhe
- Adicione aos Favoritos
- You Tube
- Imprimir esta Página
English Version - Foreign Affairs Unimonte
Being able to experience the culture of other countries and to see Brazil with different eyes is a privilege and a unique opportunity.
Following the world tendencies, the Foreign Affairs Office at Unimonte is always looking for international opportunities that will enable students and employees to be prepared to face a very demanding job market. More than an academic experience, studying and being an intern abroad is a chance of improving on personal and professional aspects.
Being such, the direction of Foreign Affairs is building a network of international partnerships with educational institutions and also with chambers of commerce in several countries. The cooperative partnership established by the direction of Foreign Affairs allows us to offer students at Unimonte scholarships, internship, and exchange for undergraduating and master's students at very well-known institutions in countries such as United States, Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, China, Angola e Mozambique.
Our partners are language schools and national and international universities, international relations organs, exchange agencies and chambers of commerce.
- Ecole Supérieure de Gestion et Commerce Internacional – Paris (France - Europe)
- Grupo Pedago - Odivelas (Portugal – Europe)
- Marketing School for Business (IPAM) – Porto (Portugal – Europe)
- Instituto Superior de Ciências Educativas (ISCE) – Odivelas (Portugal - Europe)
- MWYNY – Luanda (Angola - Africa)
- Ningbo University - Ningbo (China – Asia)
- Ohio University – Ohio (United States – North America)
- Radio ONU – New York (United States – North America)
- Southern Wesleyan University – South Carolina (United States – North America)
- Universidad de Vigo – Vigo (Spain – Europe)
- Universidade Politecnica – Maputo (Mozambique - Africa)